Western Washington University College Credits:
Western Washington University (WWU or Western) is one of six public universities in the U.S. state of Washington. WWU offers a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The university is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities; American Speech and Hearing Association; National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education; and the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs. WWU is offering 2 graduate level college credits for the 2018 General & Special Education Conferences (both Seattle and San Diego events). Attendees registering for college credits must attend the entire conference (all three days).
CSD 503 – Professional Development in CSD
Instructions for Registering for WWU College Credit
2018 General & Special Education Conference—Seattle and San Diego Conference
• Print your name on the Western Washington University Roster at the WWU registration table at the conference. Please use the same name used to register for the conference.
• Pick up the “Extended Education Professional Studies Registration 2017-2018 form at the registration booth (or download the form below -coming soon).
• Sign-in at general registration table in the morning and after lunch, each day. Your attendance will be verified. You must attend all three days of the conference. You may not leave the conference early on any of the three days.
• Obtain the written assignment (case examples) form at the WWU registration table (or download the form below-coming soon). Complete this written assignment during the conference.
• You must complete the course evaluations (evaluation forms will be handed out at the end of each course). Submit your completed course evaluation forms in your registration packet (do not place them in the “completed evaluation box” in the classrooms). Make sure your name is on your evaluations.
Before you leave the conference on the last day, submit the following documents at the WWU Registration booth. Large envelopes will be provided for you to SUBMIT your required documents.
You MUST include:
The “Extended Education Professional Studies Registration 2017-2018” form. Attach your payment (check) or complete the credit card information section on the form.
Your completed written assignment (case studies).
Your completed course evaluations (one for each course you attended at the conference-3 total).
Rehab Seminars will submit your completed registration packet to WWU. WWU Extended Education will send you a receipt upon receiving a completed registration form and tuition payment. You may contact Jenny Hebert, Project Manager-Extended Education at (360) 650-7780 to confirm that WWU received your registration form.
If you have any questions, contact Vicki Dohrmann, CE Administrator-Rehab Seminars.
2018 WWU Registration Forms Coming Soon
CLICK HERE to download the WWU College Credit Registration Form for the 2017 conference
CLICK HERE to download the “2017 Special Ed written assignment”
NOTE: Do not register for OSPI Clock Hours and WWU College Credits